Another pretty strong day. I can feel some momentum building again, in weight loss, in my weight training, and now on my website. Also tried out Periscope for the first time, and saw American Ultra with my wife last night, instead of attending Toastmasters. And - Completed a week without pop or caffeine!
27 Days 'on Fire' Goals Review:
Goal - 195 lbs
Day 1 - 211
Start of Day 2 - 213 Went off diet, as outlined above. Steak, two KFC Chicken Breasts, M&M's, Snickers, stuffed potato burrito & some other one dollar spicy burrito from Taco Bell. I know - just horrible, especially after the good start, and the workout.
Day 1 - 211
Start of Day 2 - 213 Went off diet, as outlined above. Steak, two KFC Chicken Breasts, M&M's, Snickers, stuffed potato burrito & some other one dollar spicy burrito from Taco Bell. I know - just horrible, especially after the good start, and the workout.
Days 2-6 - Got up to 218, down to 216.4 today....Day two is outlined above. Day three was chinese, with popcorn and a shake at the movies. Day four was pizza, ice cream & Twizzlers, Day five was bratwurst and chicken, today has been steak and chicken and three chocolate chip cookies.
Day 7 - 214.2 - Two Bratwurst, Two KFC chicken breasts, and then a major fail with 3 chocolate chip cookies, some popcorn. Which effected pretty bad this morning
Day 8 - 216.0 - beef strips and eggs, 1/2 Costco chicken, a handful of chips.
Day 9 - morning - 212.0 - which means the weight gain was a bit of a red herring.
Goal - Website Revised - continued playing with the website. Learning as I go.
Day 7 - 214.2 - Two Bratwurst, Two KFC chicken breasts, and then a major fail with 3 chocolate chip cookies, some popcorn. Which effected pretty bad this morning
Day 8 - 216.0 - beef strips and eggs, 1/2 Costco chicken, a handful of chips.
Day 9 - morning - 212.0 - which means the weight gain was a bit of a red herring.
Goal - Website Revised - continued playing with the website. Learning as I go.
Goal - Podcast Restarted - NP
Goal - Speak & Deliver book ready for printing - NP
Goal - Speak & Deliver book ready for printing - NP
Goal - Schedule 25 speeches - NP
Goal - Blog 3x week - 1x (Speak & Deliver)
Goal - try out Periscope - which I did. Join me on Twitter @RichHopkins
Goal - try out Periscope - which I did. Join me on Twitter @RichHopkins
Ancillary activities - Typical running around for school pickup/dropoff. Listened again to Switch. Went to Costco. Played basketball with kids.
Podcasts - I'm going to list what I listen to, both to provide you with some listening material, and to track how much time I'm spending on podcasts.
Day 8 - Garrett J White- Daily Fuel 31 Sam Crowley- Every Day is Saturday
Day 9 - Garrett J White - Daily Fuel 31
Closing Comments:
Today is going even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment