Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Part III - Days XXIV & XXV - The Mancold Cometh


Assessment 

I'm sick - summer cold. I'm less productive, less motivated, and less worried about it all at the moment. I'm a little frustrated that my copy and paste isn't working on this laptop right now, which has happened before, and I've forgotten how I fixed it....(It's fixed now, which factors in to how long it's taken me to post - just had to restart 'puter a couple of times.

Despite having a great weigh-in Sunday, I went off my eating plan. Not by a lot, but enough to have me gain a couple of lbs back. I was good yesterday though, so at least my going off didn't extend to two or three days, per usual.

Got the family to church on Sunday again, which is a habit I've been wanting to get back into.

Overall, the last two days have been about as good as can be expected based on my energy level, coughing, sneezing, etc.

Goals for Part III

Weight 
Day Zero starting weight - 225.4
Day Eight - 218.4
Day 22 - 218.4
Day 23 - 217.4
Day 24 - 216.4
Day 25 - 217.4
Today's weight, morning of Day 26 - 216.6

Day 27 Goal weight - 212.0 (half a pound a day. This approach over the next 3 1/2 months will get me to my ultimate goal of 170 by Oct. 10, and is attainable)

Food  
Day Twenty-One - Two Brats, two baked (at home) thigh/leg combos. A handful of popcorn, a few chips.
Day Twenty-Two - Steak (half for breakfast, half for lunch), chips, a little popcorn
Day Twenty-Three - bacon & eggs, steak, chips, 3/4 of a Godiva Raspberry Bar, chased by a square of Hershey chocolate bar from the s'mores the other night, and a little Cool Whip.
Day Twenty-Four - Panda Express, Ben & Jerry's, Popcorn
Day Twenty-Five - small steak, 2 KFC Chicken Breasts, Popcorn, Cool Whip

Workout 
Going to stick to light workouts until I get into the 190's, mostly cardio.

Day Twenty-One - 30 min workout
Day Twenty-Two - none (a deliberate rest day)
Day Twenty-Three - 30 min workout - during final 30 minutes Planet Fitness was open. Was SO close to skipping this. Glad I did not.
Day Twenty-Four - none (sick)
Day Twenty-Five - none (sick)

Day 27 Workouts Goal - 14 Actual - 13

Work Actions
Day Twenty-One - Coaching two different clients
Day Twenty-Two - More coaching
Day Twenty-Three - script editing, listened to some of David Newman's material on improving your speaking business
Day Twenty-Four - coaching call, editing
Day Twenty-Five - in-person coaching, coaching call, editing

GOALS:

These goals are some of the same ones I've had for awhile, and are reasonable, if I actually, y'know, work.

- Podcast restarted
- Newsletter restarted
- keynote written
- Speak & Deliver Book 1/3 done
- Sizzle Reel developed
- Website Revamped
- 20 speaking opportunities booked through end of year 4
- 2 more keynote coaching clients (well, ones a TED talk, one's a contestant)
- 14 blog posts in Speak & Deliver/Win Anyway (these don't count) 3

Dad Actions
Day Twenty-One - typical dad day again, picked up daughter from a babysitting job.
Day Twenty-Two - went to Minions with girls, watched Master Chef with family at night.
Day Twenty-Three - took Rachel to Bookstore, bought Bailey a book, dropped Riley at the mall, took Bailey to Babysitting, hauled kids around to 7-11's for free Slurpee Day.
Day Twenty-Four - Church
Day Twenty-Five -  Not much

Self Actions
Day Twenty-One - The Miracle Morning - full version - Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise (20 min of stretching, calisthenics, and back exercises), Reading, and Scribing (Journaling), Entrepreneur on Fire, a fair amount of time with Kristi, audio book while exercising & waiting for Daughter, Toastmasters
Day Twenty-Two - The Miracle Morning - full version - Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise (20 min of stretching, calisthenics, and back exercises), Reading, and Scribing (Journaling), Entrepreneur on Fire, Every Day is Saturday, a fair amount of time with Kristi
Day Twenty-Three - The Miracle Morning - full version - Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise (20 min of stretching, calisthenics, and back exercises), Reading, and Scribing (Journaling) hereafter referred to as SAVERS, Entrepreneur on Fire, a fair amount of time with Kristi
Day Twenty-Four - TMM/SAVERS, EOF
Day Twenty-Five - TMM/SAVERS, EOF, Daredevil on Netflix while sick in bed

GOALS:
- journal 7
- read in Bible 9
- Finish Mandela autobiography
- Finish two more audio books 2
- Continue consuming motivational/educational podcasts 22

#WinAnyway #Perflexativity



No comments:

Post a Comment