Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 22



Day 22 Wrap Up 

Weight 
Monday's weight - 217.0
This mornings weight - 218.0 (because, you know, I had to hit that number again, like a bad penny)

Food  
Total stress eater yesterday with the kitchen being redone, electricity being turned off, and just a lot going on.
Breakfast: Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Hash Brown
Lunch: 2 KFC fried chicken breasts  
Snack: 2 Lamar's donuts (I was going to do this on Friday, when I took my kids to get their free donut for 100% papers, but they were almost all out of donuts. I'd been thinking about them ever since), 4 small chocolate chip cookies
Drinks: 32 oz Diet Pepsi, 3 cans of Diet Pepsi

Workout 
20 minutes on the treadmill, 200 butterflies at 80 lbs (100 pre-treadmill, 100 after), 100 hip abductions at 30 lbs.

Work Actions
Coached two clients

Dad Actions
Kids to and from school
Went to Riley's Chorus/Ensemble year-end show
Helped Riker with Homework

Self Actions
Listened to Entrepreneur on Fire, Everyday is Saturday Podcasts
Used my wait-time (about 45 minutes waiting for kids at school) to listen to 'The Champion's Mind'

Assessment
A bit self-destructive and highly frustrating during the first half of the day, better the second half.

Goals for the last five days:
Get down to 212 for Saturday
Work out 4x
Speak & Deliver Blogpost
Win Anyway Blogpost
Reboot Podcast
Successful Conference on Saturday
...and a lot more - but these are the big rocks.

#WinAnyway

No comments:

Post a Comment