Where has this month gone? I guess the first half was all pretty geared toward my District Competition, and the second half has been a combination of dealing with the depression of going overtime (just because I'm not 'upset' that I DQ'd doesn't mean it hasn't had an effect on me) and the rather staggered schedule of 5 kids ending the school year.
This second challenge has been a real farce, if you look at the results to this point, but I'm not giving up. I do wonder if, instead of focusing solely on 'yesterday' if I should focus a bit on 'today and tomorrow'. I guess it depends on when I post these. My regular schedule has been...irregular since the 16th.
We'll see how it shakes out.
Day 4 Review (Sunday, May 24)
Weight
Day 1 starting weight - 219.8
Day 2 weight - 220.8
Day 3 weight - 221.8 - clearly headed in the WRONG direction
Day 4 weight - 222.2 - let's not even talk about it.
Day 5 weight - 221.4
6/16 GOAL - 200
Food
Started well, just a steak. Then, we had 5 cookies left, and I ate them. Then, I went to Pitch Perfect 2 with Kristi, and she was 'off' the diet, and the dam burst, with popcorn, Junior Mints, and an Oreo Cake that she had damaged out from her job as barista that day. Yes, my wife works at the theatre.
6/16 GOAL -
None
6/16 GOAL - 21 Workouts, and TBA
Work Actions
None
6/16 GOALS
- Podcast restarted
- Newsletter restarted
- Speak & Deliver Book created
- Sizzle Reel developed
- Website Revamped
- 20 speaking opportunities booked through end of year
- 2 more keynote coaching clients
- 20 blog posts in Speak & Deliver/Win Anyway (these don't count)
Dad Actions
Spent much of the day, and then evening, after the movie, just being around them, and sometimes, that's enough.
6/16 GOALS
- ComicCon with Riley this weekend
- Tomorrowland with some of the kids
- Basketball
- Baseball
- Comic Book Store
Went to the movie with Kristi
6/16 GOALS
- Finish Mandela autobiography
- Finish two more audio books
- Continue consuming motivational/educational podcasts
Assessment
A typical weekend day.
#WinAnyway #Perflexativity

No comments:
Post a Comment